If you are unhappy with your breast size, breast augmentation surgery, in the form of breast enlargement, by Dr. Oliva is a choice to consider. Breast augmentation can:
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
Known as mammaplasty, this procedure uses implants to give you fuller breasts or restore breast volume lost after weight loss or a pregnancy. Implants can also be used to reconstruct breasts after a mastectomy or injury.
It’s important to note that breast augmentation will not correct severely drooping breasts. If you’d like your breasts to look fuller and lifted because of sagging, then a breast lift may be required in conjunction with breast augmentation surgery.
Is Breast Augmentation Right for You?
Choosing to have breast augmentation surgery is an important decision. Viewing before and after photos can be very helpful in your decision-making process.
Breast augmentation may be a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are unhappy with your breasts’ shape and volume with aging, after a pregnancy, or after some weight loss
- Your breasts vary in size or shape
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally
What to Expect After Your Procedure
The results of your breast augmentation surgery will be long-lasting. You’ll be able to fit into many styles of clothing and swimwear you’ve always wanted to wear. You may also experience a boost in your self-confidence.
Contact our office to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Oliva.